Christmas Art

Christmas Art

Most of the Christmas art ideas you will see in various Christmas illustrations and artworks across the web are using the presence of Santa Claus – also known as Saint Nicholas. Santa, often called “The Good Saint” is a mythical and folkloric origins who is said to be the man behind all gifts that were being brought to the homes of the good children (and that includes me) during Christmas Eve, December 24.

Christmas Art

The previous audio posts I presented from filefreak.com no longer have the audio as my account was deleted without my permission. I have set up a new account with filefreak. My audio posts I presented with Shaw prior to filefreak still have the audio but I maxed my space allowed with the Shaw account and therefore looked for another host. I have all my audio presentations and some outtakes saved on disc, but I suppose at this point I will not bother replacing the missing audio on those archived audio posts.

Christmas Art

The holidays can be a stressful time of year for a lot of people. Although many people are on vacation and have some time off during the holidays, it’s not always the most relaxing time of year. Stress during the holidays can stem from family, friends, finding gifts, holiday traffic, long lines, money…you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment